Employees who don’t feel they can talk openly about wellbeing could cost UK businesses almost
It’s easy to tell someone you’ve got a broken leg or a lingering head cold. It’s much harder to broach the idea that something just doesn’t feel quite right, though you can’t put your finger on what.
Reports have shown that organisations without a clear, supportive employee mental health policy see more cases of both absenteeism and presenteeism. Both of these have a proven, negative impact on performance, productivity and, ultimately, profit.
A program of wellbeing workshops in your organisation can proactively reduce the stigma of seeking help for those who need it the most.
For others, talking about the little things before they become the big things increases resilience so they can support colleagues, friends, and family through tougher times without compromising their own wellbeing.
Siendo can help you start the difficult conversations within your organisation with either one-off or a program of talks.
Book a no-obligation, 30-minute consultation call or email Rebecca to discuss where your employees might need some support.
Wellbeing talks and workshop examples
Wellbeing workshops are an effective way to send a clear message to employees and show your ongoing commitment to their wellbeing. All workshops can be tailored to suit your business needs, however, here is a list of sessions we have run for other organisations:
- Healthy habits to support your own mental wellbeing
- Stress management: the impact of chronic stress & the keys to building a healthy relationship with stress
- Wellbeing in the workplace: for managers & employees
- Burnout: prevention & treatment
- Absenteeism and presenteeism: the real impact of mental health on the workplace
- The science and practice of joy: boost emotional and physical wellbeing and performance
- Science-backed strategies for building resilience
- Building self-esteem and confidence for better emotional health
- Overcoming imposter syndrome to achieve success and happiness
- Purpose & meaning, and its relationship with emotional health & wellbeing
- Changing your narrative: practicing self-talk for happiness and success
- Utilising mindfulness techniques for better emotional health
- Navigating change in an ever-changing world
All talks balance scientific research with actionable tips for your employees to take away. There will be opportunities for Q&A during the session, with additional follow up support available afterwards if you need it.
Start the conversation today. Book a call or email Rebecca and let us know how we can help reduce stigma and get your employees talking.