“Prevention and early intervention is the cornerstone for a
mentally and physically healthy society.”
I launched Siendo to give people the confidence and knowledge they need to support their own wellbeing, at every stage of their lives.
Training as a Mental Health First Aid (MHFA) Instructor, Yoga Teacher, Personal Development Coach and Public Speaker while working in corporate banking gave me a unique perspective. I saw, first hand, the importance of proactive wellbeing support within high-performance environments. I knew this was an area where I could make a real difference; removing the stigma, encouraging conversations, and making wellbeing a priority in people’s lives.
In February 2020 I jumped into Siendo full time, just as the world began to need wellbeing support more than ever.
Qualifications and professional memberships
- BSc Management – 1st Class Honours
- PG Certificate in Business and Personal Coaching – Chester University & Barefoot Coaching
- Approved Instructor in Adult Mental Health First Aid – MHFA England
- Accredited ‘ACC’ Coach and Member of the International Coaching Federation
- International Member of the Council of Psychotherapists
- Qualified Zen Yoga Teacher (200hr) – Accredited by the world-wide standards body Yoga Alliance
I believe that no matter your background or current circumstances, there are always ways to improve your wellbeing – one small step at a time.
Through my experience and training I know that change only happens when people are empowered to make it themselves. That is my one aim with Siendo – to put wellbeing back into the hands of my clients and give them the support they need to thrive.