With the dramatic increase in emotional and mental health challenges over the last 12 months, we have designed a ‘COVID Business Support’ package that gives you the opportunity to select a mixture of services depending on your business requirements.
At Siendo, we are passionate about building healthy, high-performance cultures. We recognise that being emotionally and psychologically supported at work is critical for high performance; when you invest in the wellbeing of your employees, you invest in the performance of your business.
Reflect for a moment and ask yourself:
- What are your real challenges right now?
- What’s coming over the horizon that you don’t know how to respond to yet?
- What is your plan for integrating people back into to this “new normal”?
- In what areas could you benefit from support?
At Siendo, we can offer a range of services to suit your needs*; including Development Coaching, Mental Health First Aid Training, Interactive Wellbeing Talks and Workshops, and ‘Understanding Mental Health’ Training for your Line Managers.
*Each service has been adapted to suit a virtual environment.
Supporting your workforce through COVID-19
The underlying mission when building a culture that supports your employees wellbeing is to ensure that everyone feels genuinely valued and supported, in any way you can, within your organisation. This is needed now, more than ever.
If you are ever unsure about how you can help or support your employees, let your values be your guide. Ask yourself – what is most important to us right now?
Something key to remember is: when people are operating from a place of fear and uncertainty, they move into survival mode and are unable to perform their role effectively. It will benefit the organisation in multiple ways if we can help to shift people back into a more empowered state.
Contact Rebecca today to look at how we can support you through COVID-19 and beyond.
Here are some links and resources that you may find useful in helping you to navigate through this time of uncertainty.
- HBR Article: Lead Your Business Through the Coronavirus Crisis
- HBR Article: How to Reassure Your Team When the News Is Scary
- HBR Article: 8 Questions Employers Should Ask About Coronavirus
- Gov.uk: Guidance for the public on the mental health and wellbeing aspects of coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Mental Health at Work: Coronavirus and isolation: supporting yourself and your colleagues
- Samaritans: If you’re worried about your mental health during the coronavirus outbreak
Want more?! At Siendo, we have developed a range of resources that can support you in building a healthy, high performance culture; so please feel free to reach out for more.