Yoga Nidra – Deep Relaxation
In a Yoga Nidra session you explore your sense of awareness – in a state of what is referred to as dynamic sleep – by consciously moving through visualisation and other relaxation techniques while your body stays still and comfortable (grab a blanket!)
This practice has been used in India for more than 6000 years and for many purposes, including (but not limited to):
- to enter deep relaxation,
- for stress management,
- to enhance the learning process in education,
- to restore and revitalise the body,
- to awaken inner potential, and
- as a deep meditative technique.
It’s a state that can only be fully appreciated through experience – so book your first Zoom session for just £5 today.
If you are keen to join me on a regular basis – I am offering a discounted multi-pass to make it even more wonderfully affordable… see below for more details.
- 6 Yoga Nidra Sessions: £27 (£4.50 a session)
- 12 Yoga Nidra Sessions: £50 (£4.00 a session)
If you want to give the gift of calm in 2021; you’ll be excited to know that we currently offer gift cards for two of our most popular wellbeing services: online Yoga Nidra and online Meditation sessions. Click here to find out more.