Online Mental Health First Aid Training
Become a Mental Health First Aider
Mental Health First Aid (MHFA) is a training course which teaches people how to identify, understand and help someone who may be experiencing a mental health issue.
The course will be divided across 4 manageable live sessions over the course of 2 weeks, with self-learning activities in between to facilitate learning experience. All you need to do is choose the intake that suits you.
IMPORTANT: All 4 live sessions in your intake must be attended – please check the dates to ensure you are available.
Each live session will be a maximum of 2 1/2 hours with a 10 minute break in the middle. The live sessions will be split as follows:
- Live Session 1: Monday 14th June @ 13:00 – 15:30
- Live Session 2: Wednesday 16th June @ 13:00 – 15:30
- Live Session 3: Monday 21st June @ 13:00 – 15:30
- Live Session 4: Wednesday 23rd June @ 13:00 – 15:30
- Live Session 1: Monday 19th July @ 13:00 – 15:30
- Live Session 2: Wednesday 21st July @ 13:00 – 15:30
- Live Session 3: Monday 26th July @ 13:00 – 15:30
- Live Session 4: Wednesday 28th July @ 13:00 – 15:30
More dates to follow shortly. Any further queries, please feel free to contact us at any time at email@example.com.
*Due to reduced costs in running the courses online, Siendo is delighted to be able to pass that saving onto our delegates and offer our online MHFA courses for £225. Courses will return to the RRP of £300 when they resume in person, so if you want to save, book today!