Meditation: 8-week Online Course for Health & Wellbeing
This course is designed to help those who wish to become healthier and more efficient in their lives.
During the 8-week course, you will embark upon a journey of self-development, self-discovery, learning and healing in an effort to regain control of your wellbeing and to attain, at the very least, some peace of mind.
You will learn how to cultivate mindfulness in your everyday life, while also learning how to hold your thoughts in awareness, giving you an entirely new perspective on them and their content.
During this course, we will guide you through your first 8-weeks of meditation practice, and from there we will show you how to incorporate these new techniques throughout the rest of your life.
During our sessions, we will cover:
- Meditation and its relationship with physical pain
- Using meditation to work with emotional stress, anxiety and depression
- Reducing time pressures through mindfulness and the creation of timelessness
- Developing awareness and resilience to life’s challenges
- Practicing meditation for elevated function
- Meditation as a journey; developing insight and changing your life
IMPORTANT: All 8 sessions in your intake must be attended – please check the dates to ensure you are available.
Each session will be approx 1.5 hours, and this will be split between learning, experiential sharing and a 25-minute meditation to close off the session.
The 2021 early bird, catches the worm:
Due to roller coaster of a year we have all experienced, we could all do with an injection of calm in 2021. Therefore, at Siendo, we have decided that, for our first two 8-week courses (January and March 2021 intake), this course will be offered at a discounted rate of £75.00 (RRP: £145.00).
Limited spaces available:
Class sizes will be limited to 8 students in order to nourish a community vibe and create a meaningful experience for you; please book early to secure your place.
March 2021 intake
- Sunday 7th March: 18:30 – 20:00 GMT
- Sunday 14th March: 18:30 – 20:00 GMT
- Sunday 21st March: 18:30 – 20:00 GMT
- Sunday 28th March: 18:30 – 20:00 BST
- Sunday 4th April: 18:30 – 20:00 BST
- Sunday 11th April: 18:30 – 20:00 BST
- Sunday 18th April: 18:30 – 20:00 BST
- Sunday 25th April: 18:30 – 20:00 BST
May 2021 intake
- Sunday 2nd May: 18:30 – 20:00 BST
- Sunday 9th May: 18:30 – 20:00 BST
- Sunday 16th May: 18:30 – 20:00 BST
- Sunday 23rd May: 18:30 – 20:00 BST
- Sunday 30th May: 18:30 – 20:00 BST
- Sunday 6th June: 18:30 – 20:00 BST
- Sunday 13th June: 18:30 – 20:00 BST
- Sunday 20th June: 18:30 – 20:00 BST